The Hub for all Co-Curricular Activity at York!
YU Connect is York University’s new online system for getting involved and tracking your out-of-classroom experience in a revolutionary way. It provides students with a directory to find clubs and match opportunities to their self-selected interests. YU Connect is also a platform for creating a record of a student’s co-curricular involvement throughout their time at York.
Initially targeted and accessible to those who run and are members of York’s 350+ Recognized Student Organizations as well as Student Community & Leadership Development’s numerous peer groups, YU Connect provides a number of benefits:
- Find campus resources and involvement opportunities that match your interests
- Join organizations and sign-up to participate in events and programs
- Document your involvement and learning outside of the classroom through a Co-Curricular Record
For Student Organization Leaders
- Communicate with current and prospective members
- Create organization specific pages that link and push to social media
- One platform for student organization processes and membership management